This is Ashford
Setting up, expanding or relocating your business to
Make the most of what Ashford has to offer.
Live and work better in Ashford.
For Business, for pleasure...for you.
Whatever type of business you operate or start up in Ashford, at some point you'll
some form of assistance from Ashford Borough Council. The council operates a huge site
of useful information for businesses looking to relocate, businesses starting out in Ashford
and businesses looking to expand. Whether you are already based in Ashford borough or
contemplating a move here, we've listed some links to relevant pages that will be of help.
Ashford Borough Council spends approximately £20 million per year running its day to day services and is working towards developing its 8 major projects aimed at enhancing Ashford’s future as both a great place to live and a great place to do business.
The planned projects are as follows -
* Development of the ‘commercial quarter’ opposite Ashford’s International Station.
* Elwick Place development within the town centre, to provide homes, retail and leisure
facilities. You can visit the website here -
* Continued expansion and development of Ashford’s Eureka Park, off of Junction 9, M20.
* Further development of Orbital Park, Sevington for commercial use.
* Further growth of Repton Park area for both housing and commercial development
* Development of 45 hectares (approx.112 acres) at Sevington to provide mixed employment and housing opportunities.
* Enhanced development of Victoria Way in the town centre for housing, retail and leisure facilities.
* Development of the Waterbrook area, potentially up to 45,000 sq.m of space for both commercial and residential use.
You can read the brochure by Clicking Here.
For grants and funding available via the council in Ashford -
You can find out all the council’s support for business services and how they can help, whether you’re a budding entrepreneur or an established business looking to relocate, by Clicking Here.
Welcome. Good to see you