This is Ashford
For all those who reside in Ashford, Kent
Here you can find out what Ashford has to help you.
Make the most of what Ashford has to offer.
Live better in Ashford.
For Business, for pleasure...for you.
Business news and articles for Ashford and Kent businesses
The Kent Business Portal :
This portal provides information about existing contracts and forthcoming tendering
opportunities across councils in the Kent area. -
KM Business :
You can read the latest Kent business news from KM Kent Business -
Federation of Small Business :
Read the magazine of Federation of Small Business -
Ashford Business News :
Catch up with Ashford Council Business News (Latest Edition Summer 2015) -
KCC Business Portal :
Business Advice, Help and support from funding and commercial waste to trading licences
and commercial services from Kent County Council -
Kent Business Magazine :
An online and in print magazine delivered to over 300,000 homes and businesses throughout
Kent featuring news, views, support and more for kent businesses. -
November Business Feature
Are you a budding entrepreneur ? Got a great cutting edge new business venture but lacking that vital start up capital or help that you need to get your venture flying? Well maybe here’s an opportunity for you. On our wanderings around the internet we discovered what is probably one of the best an innovative opportunities for entrepreneurs around today.
A partnership between leading high tech companies and business experts, The Next Step Challenge grants ambitious startups the opportunity to become part of what is perhaps the most ambitious accelerator program you’ll ever encounter.
The challenge offers a main prize of EUR 250,000 for the winning startup and makes Next Step Challenge the biggest entrepreneur prize in Europe and the US. Next Step Challenge could open a whole new world of opportunities for startup companies within the fields of sound and home integration. But just being part of the challenge is guaranteed to benefit the participating startups and entrepreneurs. The Challenge lasts six months and takes each company through an intensive business development program worth more than EUR 100,000. The program will be individually designed to help transform and mature your startup to unleash its full business potential.
WHAT YOU GET
The grand prize of up to EUR 250,000 for the winning startup makes Next Step Challenge the biggest entrepreneurship prize in Europe.
The prize alone is appealing. We know. But actually the most appealing part is what
you get besides that! All 5-
WHAT THE PROGRAM ENTAILS
All Next Step Challenge participants are enrolled in an extensive six-
– One month of preparation where your business is currently located and five months
on site in Nupark
– EUR 30.000 loan opportunity (based on a due diligence) when you relocate to Nupark and Struer – “The City of Sound” in Denmark
– Individual mentoring by external business experts from leading Danish and international companies
– 200+ hours of personal business training from experienced Accelerace consultants
– Learning labs and workshops where you will get intensive training designed to maximize your business potential
– The opportunity to test technology on +260,000 households using one of the world’s most advanced digital infrastructures
– Free office space in Nupark with access to high-
– Free housing in the region during the five-
– Rich opportunity to qualify for further financing from Accelerace and other Danish seed funds
– A Founders pack with resources and tools worth EUR 50,000+
– The benefit of a collaborative business environment featuring ambitious companies like your own
– And much more …
WHO IS IT FOR?
Next Step Challenge is an international competition for startups working within the fields of sound and home integration.
Next Step Challenge offers businesses the opportunity opportunity to get access Bang & Olufsen a/s acoustic specialists and facilities, their testing and certification knowledge and labs e.g. EMC test room, quality tests, environmental specifications, and concept specialists.
So, who is it for? If you work in one of the following areas, Next Step Challenge could be the smartest move your startup will ever make:
SOUND AND HOME INTEGRATION
– Interior and creative design solutions
– Digital speaker technologies
– Adaptive, behavioral and autonomous systems
– Directive sound and sound zones
– Sensor and internet-
– Deep neural networks
– Trust / Confidence / Privacy / Security Solutions
– Seamless and intelligent home automation & integration
– Streaming and value added services
If your idea is unrelated to the above industries but you still think your startup
could benefit from the Next Step Challenge prize and accelerator program, then don’t
hesitate to apply – they are willing to consider all great business ideas.
To find out more information about this amazing opportunity you can visit the Next
Step Challenge website by CLICKING HERE. The closing date for this particular competition
is 1st December 2015. But don’t worry if you think you’re too late for this particular
chance, there’s more opportunities to come so go visit the site now and see what
there is to discover -
CLICK HERE. And good luck.
Welcome. Good to see you